- Left mouse click
- Micro-USB charging port
- On/off power switch
- Function keys
- Automatic light sensor
- Battery status and Bluetooth® connection indicator
- Hot keys
- Mouse click buttons
- Product documentation
- Unifying receiver
- USB extender cable
- Micro-USB charging cable
Learn more about Unifying
- Turn on your keyboard and ensure that the Unifying receiver is not connected to your PC.
- Press the Fn + Del buttons simultaneously.
- Complete Bluetooth Smart pairing on your compatible Windows 8 or later computer:
- Go to Control Panel Devices and Printers.
- Click ‘Add a device’. A list of discoverable devices is displayed.
- Select ‘K830’ from the list.
- Click ‘Next’, and follow the on-screen instructions.
|Blinking green||Fast: The keyboard is in discovery mode, ready for pairing.
Slow: The keyboard is trying to reconnect to your computer or TV.
There are three intensity levels:
- In bright light: no keyboard illumination
- In poor light: full intensity backlight
- In the dark: half intensity backlight
- When your battery charge level is low, backlighting turns off automatically to conserve battery power.
Press the Fn key and the left mouse button to toggle between touch tap disable and enabled.
You can also press the left mouse click button at the top-left of the keyboard to perform a click or comfortable two-handed navigation.
You can also tap the touchpad surface to perform a click.
Scroll with two fingers, up or down.
You can also fress the Fn key and slide one finger anywhere on the touchpad simultaneously to scroll for comfortable two-handed navigation.
Recharging your keyboard
A three-hour charge provides up to 10 days of use when you type about two hours a day with backlight on, or about one year without backlight.
Note: The use you get between charges may vary depending on your usage pattern.
|Blinking green||The battery is charging.|
|Solid green||The battery has adequate charge, or charging is complete.|
|Blinking red||Battery power is low. Recharge the battery.|
The battery indicator blinks green while charging takes place. Charge until the indicator light stops blinking. You can use the keyboard while it charges.
Shortcut & Function Keys
|Adjust backlight intensity|
|Show / Hide desktop|
|Launch media player|
|Fn + ins: PC sleep|
|Fn + del: Bluetooth Smart Connection|
|Fn + backspace: Print screen|
|Fn + caps lock: Scroll lock|
|Fn + : Page up|
|Fn + : Page down|
|Fn + : Home|
|Fn + : End|
- For keys F1 to F12:
- Press just the key to select the feature: ‘Adjust backlight intensity’...
- Press both Fn and the key to select the function key: F1, F2...
- For all other function keys, press both Fn and the key to select the feature.
- Some function keys may not be available for use on Android devices.
- You can use the Logitech Options software on a Windows computer to reverse the requirement to press the Fn key.
K830 keyboard works with both desktop and laptop computers and is compatible with the following operating systems.
- Windows® 8 and later
- Chrome OS™
- Android™ 5.0.2 and later
You need to have a Bluetooth Smart enabled PC to be able to connect the keyboard via Bluetooth Smart.
Keyboard functionality, such as Hot Keys and Touchpad Gestures, may differ depending on the operating system.
- Use the USB extender cable provided to position the Unifying receiver as close as possible to your keyboard, and remove any metallic objects between the receiver and keyboard.
- Try plugging the Unifying receiver into a different port.
- Try plugging the Unifying receiver directly into your computer.
- If your keyboard connects via Bluetooth Smart, verify that Bluetooth is turned on in your device’s settings and ensure the Unifying receiver is not plugged in.
- Check the keyboard is connecting to a Bluetooth Smart enabled PC.
K830 is a plug and play keyboard designed for easy use and long life. However, if you encounter any issues or have questions about your product, Logitech is here to help. Start with a visit to our Customer Support page for full support.