4K Ultra HD webcam with RightLight™ 3 with HDR
A NEW BENCHMARK FOR WEBCAMS
Step up to the world’s most technologically advanced webcam and get professional-quality video for conference calls, streaming, or video recording. Logitech BRIO is packed with features that produce stunning video in any environment. Our first 4K ultra high-def camera offers 5x digital zoom and RightLight™ 3 with HDR. Background replacement gives you the freedom to meet anywhere.
CAPTURE EVERY DETAIL IN 4K HD
Stream crystal-clear video with superb resolution, frame rate, color, and detail. Logitech BRIO delivers 4K Ultra HD at 30 fps or 1080p at 30/60 fps to provide the highest quality at any application. Get a closer look with 5x zoom. If it’s in the frame, BRIO can capture it.
LOOK GREAT IN ANY LIGHT
Now you can take a conference call, stream, or record video in any lighting condition – and always look your best. Whether in low light or bright sunshine, Logitech BRIO with RightLight™ 3 and high dynamic range (HDR) technology adjusts to highlight the most important subject: you.
STRENGTHEN SECURITY WITH EASE
Infrared detection and certification with Windows Hello™ facial recognition software provide a reliable safeguard against unauthorized logins and access to secure information. Say goodbye to complicated passwords. Simply look into BRIO’s lens to be immediately signed on.
CONTROL THE VISUAL ENVIRONMENT
Take advantage of BRIO’s industry-leading technology to minimize background noise and visual clutter. Even when the world around you is chaotic and uncooperative, you can produce clean, clear video using multiple field-of-vision options and 5x digital zoom to focus on what matters.
"Logitech has quietly become a big deal in videoconferencing."
"With this level of performance and a sub one thousand dollar price tag, our view is that Logitech GROUP is an enterprise conferencing no-brainer."
"Thanks to the growing popularity of telecommuting, more and more businesses are in need of a good video-conferencing solution, and Logitech might have just the thing to help you out."
"Logitech has hit on a successful formula with its ConferenceCams … this run of success looks set to continue with the new GROUP product, which beefs up the audio quality and range."
"Logitech takes on the big boys in videoconferencing hardware"
Specs & Details
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 1 in (27 mm) x 4 in (102 mm) x 1 in (27 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz (63 g) Clip
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 3.9 in (99 mm) x 1.4 in (36 mm) x .22 in (6 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 oz (44 g) Cable Length
- 4.9 ft (1.5 m)
- Weight: 2.2 oz (63 g)
Windows® 7 (1080p only), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
macOS™ 10.10 or higher
Google™ Chromebook™ Version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0 with:
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 required for 4K)
- 4K Ultra HD video calling (up to 4096 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps)
- 1080p Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 or 60 fps)
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels @ 30, 60, or 90 fps)
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- 90 degree field of view (FOV) with two additional settings (65 degrees and 78 degrees) available with optional software download
- 5x digital zoom in Full HD
- RightLight™ 3 with HDR for clear image in various lighting environments ranging from low light to direct sunlight
- Built-in dual omni-directional mics with noise cancellation
- Infrared sensor technology
- Background replacement
- External privacy shutter
- Multiple mounting options, including clip and tripod mount
- Supports multiple connection types, including USB 2.0 Type A and USB 3.0 Type A and C connections
- Custom carrying case
- Background replacement, a Logitech labs project powered by Personify
USB 3.0 cable compatible with USB 2.0 or Type C
3-year Limited hardware warranty
- PN 960-001105